ThunderboxbetaForo
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

O.o!! WTFFF!! LOOOOOL!!!! OMGGG!!! bueno leerlo =)

+2
Adevicius
endreo
6 participantes

O.o!! WTFFF!! LOOOOOL!!!! OMGGG!!! bueno leerlo =) Empty O.o!! WTFFF!! LOOOOOL!!!! OMGGG!!! bueno leerlo =)

Mensaje  endreo Mar Mar 31, 2009 6:50 pm

Estaba yo mirando el foro del gunz y vi esto.... os dirigo el link si kereis verlo en persona:http://euro-gunz.eu/forum/showthread.php?t=290&highlight=Endreo&page=2

Thanks bro and i promise i wont and ur right wizkid lifes a bitch i learned that the hard way. ok and yea i have proof i learned my lesson from this girl . Here if u wanna read this go ahead.

you're unbelieveable.
hah; you're a player.
no freakin lieeee.
you like how many girls?
oh.. yeah.. sorry.
i lost count.
let me see...
-"stephanie"
-emily neals
-michaela
-alex
-jordyn(or atleast you use to)
-you did like me, or atleast thats what you "said".

haha, everything you tell me is a lie. you try and get any girl that you can. you fall in "love" with anyone just because you're desperate. you can never like one girl at a timee.. can you? thats stupid, and you are. i cant believe that i actually fell for everything. you "really love me &cant stop thinking about me. &you're not gonna date steph because you cant stop thinking about me". whatever. thats all bullshittt. you talk to tons of girls and tell them the same things, i bett. do you tell EVERY girl "ily" and call them "baby"? huh? because thats what i've heard.. and im sick of it. all the other girls who know you do this dont say it to you.. but i have the god damn guts to do it. i dont give a shit if you hate me after reading this letter. i dont give a damn anymore. you can call me a "skank, bitch, hoe," or whatever.. because i know that after you read this you're going to get pissed and start cussing me out. hah, idc. michaela even knows that "you like very girl you see".. she told me that when i was talking to her. yeah, reality check.. we ALL know you're a player &thats why you cant get a girl. its you're personality. it has nothing to do with your looks. you wanna know the reason why i rejected you a million times? truthfully; it was because i knew you were a fake. i didnt feel like getting hurt. i always see you flirting with other girls &i know that you cant keep your eye on one girl and if i went out with you, you wouldnt be thinking of me... you'd still be flirting with other girls.
im writing this because im not only mad &pissed, but hurt. when you told me you loved me, i thought it was true. i was so freaking stupid. and look what you're doing to me? im in tears right now. i know you're single and can like other girls.. but dont tell me you love me and then a hour later ask out someone else and say that you "have a condom ready and want to fuck them". yeah, i've heard. i say that i dont care, but i do! i care tons. and do you know why? because i love you. i freaking admit it. i do. and yeah.. "love is too strong".. i only say that because i know that every time you tell me you love me, its a lie. when a guy says "ily" its wayyy different then him saying "i love you". "ily" means nothing. "i love you" means that you would die for that person. buttt, even if i have feelings for you, i would never date a horrible guy like you. you digust me. you wanna know why i think that matt is cute and is a nice guy? well, its because he really loves heather. &i mean REALLY. he would never cheat on her, unlike you. and he means "i love you" when he says it to her, unlike when you say it to other girls. it just makes me happy to know that there actually are nice guys who really love girls, like mattt, and unlike you. i bet that you cant even keep a long relationship. i admit; i havent really had a "long" relationship. and i have been waiting to have one for a while because im just so damn tired of having a week long relationship with a idiot and a guy who i dont really even love. you're one of those guys. you wonder why i only dated you for 5 hours? this is why. and also because you're a perverted, selfish, jackass, ugly, jerk. that "cunt-ingham" joke just pissed me offf to the limit and thats why i broke up with your dumb-ass. and im sooo happy that i did. i never gave you a second chance, because i didnt want to. im not and never was attracted to you. neither your looks, or your FAKE personality. i mean yeah.. i believe that maybe at one time you did actually like me, and me only.. but that didnt last very long.. now did it? you wouldnt probably walk two miles for me again.. would you? hah, nopeee. because you dont truly care about me. you must find all of this a game. right? well, it isnt. its real drama, and REAL people that you are messing with and hurting. the only reason that i am writing this is because im DONE with the drama, you, and everything else. im never talking to you again.. so i should go ahead and get everything out that i need to say, now. i dont want you writing back to this letter and i dont want you talking to me ever again. i know that we fight a lot and then forgive eachotherr.. but that will never happen again. this is real, and you are going to have to learn the hard way that this isnt a fcking game and you're really messing with my heart. cus, you just lost a friend. and i am dead freakin serious. you can get pissed at me, okay.. idc. and you can start drama.. idc. &, if you want.. you can even go around starting rumors about me and telling people about what a horrible person i am. iight, i understand.. and i dont really give a fuck, cus guess what? IDC what people think of me anymore. and idc of your opinion about me. you hate me? good! cus i hate you right now too. and yeah, i know.. hate is strong.. and i hate you. dont say that i never gave you a chance.. in the beginning of january i told you that i liked you and that i wanted to date you.. but nooo. you went around telling people that i was "obsessed" with your ugly ass. hah. thats when you lost your chance with me. toooo damn bad. you did this to yourself. and yeah, i know that you have other friends and you're probably going to get over me right after you read this.. IDC. because you probably never liked me from the start. it was all a lie. and hell nooo im not obsessed with you now.. just because im writing this. im only writing this because these are the last words that i will ever say to you in my life. im not going to talk to you today, tomorrow, next weekend, next month, next year, ect. because im fucking done. this is all bullshit and i dont need someone who is willing to hurt me in my life. guess what? im going to ridge view high, & you better go to spring valley like you said you were.. because i dont want to have to see you more than i already do. i hate you, absouletely hate you. im getting speechless and i dont know what else to say anymore.. because i've already spoke my mind. im finally opening up to you.. happy? this is what you've always wanted.. right? btw, im going to stop worrying about life-less jerks and guys like you. from now on im going to start worrying more about my school work. funny right? because i actually want to become worth something when im older. im going to finish highschool and actually go to college, unlike you probably. i want to be a pediactric nurse, and im not going to be stopped.. just because i got bad grades in middle school cus of worrying about drama, whether people like me or not, and you.. hell no. i want to actually do something with my life. i have goals. im nott gonna get high and be a crack head like you. yeah, i can picture it. i know that in ten years from now i probably wont even know you anymore and tons of my classmates, so why bother caring about you now? you were right the other night when you said i deserve better. mhmm, i do. and i know that i can find wayyyy better than you. i can find someone who actually loves me for me. and doesnt judge me. a guy who likes me for my personality and not my looks. idc how long it takes till i find that guy, but i will wait. because im not gonna settle for a guy who i dont like and im not even attracted to. cough* you! so.. yeah. imma go live my life and you can live yours. you are offically out of mine. dont write back, because i wont read it. and dont ever try to talk to me, because i wont listen. go ahead and tell people im a bitch. haha, idc. im just waiting for you to do that (: im actually proud of my self. because i have the damn courage to write all of this and say this, even with knowing that you'll say crappp about me. im waiting to here what you've got to say. from now on im putting my self first, instead of dumbass's like you. for once, i dont give a shit. i really dont. right now.. im just so done. please dont forward this message to anyone.. because i doubt they wanna hear me putting you down. and these our my last words forever.. so remember them... "good bye".
<3

this is what one my ex's said to me in the last week so yea i freaking cry for about nearly 2hours. Please all i want is a second chance
endreo
endreo
SPAMMER Honorífico
SPAMMER Honorífico

Cantidad de envíos : 289

O.o!! WTFFF!! LOOOOOL!!!! OMGGG!!! bueno leerlo =) Empty Re: O.o!! WTFFF!! LOOOOOL!!!! OMGGG!!! bueno leerlo =)

Mensaje  Adevicius Mar Mar 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Neutral

Quizás si separas el texto con puntos y aparte podamos leerlo, pero así yo paso de leer ese ladrillo.
Adevicius
Adevicius
Great Staff Adevicius
Great Staff Adevicius

Cantidad de envíos : 274

O.o!! WTFFF!! LOOOOOL!!!! OMGGG!!! bueno leerlo =) Empty Re: O.o!! WTFFF!! LOOOOOL!!!! OMGGG!!! bueno leerlo =)

Mensaje  SkySorbet Mar Mar 31, 2009 7:16 pm

O.o!! WTFFF!! LOOOOOL!!!! OMGGG!!! bueno leerlo =) Melendez_ladrillo_farol_m

Endreo, arréglalo anda, adecenta el texto, que es infumable. Tiene buena pinta, pero si no lo preparas, mis ojos se niegan a pasar de la segunda línea.
SkySorbet
SkySorbet
Great Staff SkySorbet
Great Staff SkySorbet

Cantidad de envíos : 586

https://tbbf.forosactivos.net

Mensaje  endreo Mar Mar 31, 2009 8:28 pm

estaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss!!! paso de arreglar un texto que no es mio, he hecho un copy and paste. Si quereis lo leeis sino no xD. La tia lo pone verde Loool.
endreo
endreo
SPAMMER Honorífico
SPAMMER Honorífico

Mensaje  Aiko Mar Mar 31, 2009 11:59 pm

Mmmm.. estoo.. suerte! XD
Si piensas que voy a leerme todo eso, lo llevas claro. ¬¬
Para empezar no entiendo mucho el inglés así y encima no quieres arreglarlo tu un poco.. pues va a ser que noXD

Si eso haznos un resumen Wink
Aiko
Aiko
Staff ThunderboxBeta
Staff ThunderboxBeta

Cantidad de envíos : 201

Mensaje  Adevicius Miér Abr 01, 2009 8:17 am

Ban para Endreo en 3,2,1... es broma, sin nuestro spammer número 1 habría menos actividad aún en el foro Very Happy
Adevicius
Adevicius
Great Staff Adevicius
Great Staff Adevicius

Mensaje  SkySorbet Miér Abr 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Sin haberlo leído entero (solo unas capturas de ojo rápidas y aleatorias), se puede extraer que: Una chica que deja a su novio. ¿Por qué? Primero empieza con el típico "pensé que era amor, pero me equivocaba", luego pasa a recriminar que fuera él un hipócrita calenturiento con palabras vaporosas y "I love you"s falsos, para terminar con un auténtico ataque a la moral del chaval, que si le odia, que si le desprecia, no quiere saber nada más de él, etc, etc...

Nada del otro jueves.

PD: Vaya, Aiko, te has cambiado la firma. Nice Cool
SkySorbet
SkySorbet
Great Staff SkySorbet
Great Staff SkySorbet

Mensaje  Aiko Jue Abr 02, 2009 12:05 am

Mmm.. y esa chorrada es todo lo que hay en ese muro de palabras? XD
Que tiene de gracioso, Endreo? Dímelo tú..¬¬

PD: Gracias Sky, te gusta? Very Happy
Aiko
Aiko
Staff ThunderboxBeta
Staff ThunderboxBeta

Cantidad de envíos : 201

Mensaje  Adevicius Jue Abr 02, 2009 5:37 am

We like it Very Happy
Adevicius
Adevicius
Great Staff Adevicius
Great Staff Adevicius

Mensaje  SkySorbet Jue Abr 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Hell yeah!

A mí me mola. Tal vez sea demasiado grande (aunque dentro justito de los márgenes del foro, norma nºCool, pero estéticamente no está mal.
Buen trabajo, Aiko ^.^
SkySorbet
SkySorbet
Great Staff SkySorbet
Great Staff SkySorbet

Mensaje  theblackcatkasi Jue Abr 02, 2009 8:07 pm

¿Y tengo que ser yo quien diga que estáis haciendo más flood que en un foro de Crepúsculo?

Vale que hemos derivado en off-topic total, pero, por favor... que me duele el Asia.

---
El ladrillo es un claro ejemplo que los políticos siguen a rajatabla: mucho hablar y poco decir.
Porque toda esa escritura automática de desahogue no sirve más que para resumir que la chica estaba harta y que no sabe comportarse y mantener su dignidad y cordura a la hora de teclear... para que todo el mundo lo viera.

Francamente, no soy una mujer de secretos ('chica' me suena a poca cosa últimamente), pero tampoco voy posteando mis intimidades para tener el reconocimiento de los demás.

¿A quién le importa?

Intuyo que Endreo lo subió más por el continente (madre mía, encima sin párrafos...) que por el contenido, que es paja, paja y más actividades de contenido sexual que me vetaré yo misma a decir.

Y, ahora, me voy a seguir escribiendo por otros lares...
theblackcatkasi
theblackcatkasi
Maestro del Trueno
Maestro del Trueno

Cantidad de envíos : 209

http://theblackcatkasi.deviantart.com/

Mensaje  kirby_fire Jue Abr 02, 2009 8:17 pm

que tocho encima en ingles, yo no me leo eso ni de coña lol! lol! lol! ojoas
kirby_fire
kirby_fire
Maestro del Rayo
Maestro del Rayo

Cantidad de envíos : 109

http://www.kaos2k.com

Mensaje  SkySorbet Jue Abr 02, 2009 8:45 pm

@TBCK

Hace ya bastante que ThunderboxbetaForo cayó enfermo bajo el virus del flood, allá por la época en que Endreo campaba con total impunidad y todos le dábamos coba para que siguiera dando vida al lugar...

Por supuesto que no me agrada la idea de plagar de mensajes insustanciales el foro, sin embargo, hay que tener en cuenta que TBBF roza más la informalidad y la camaradería, es normal encontrarse con post más cordiales y bañados en confianza.

La chica le soltó la bomba al chico, y, fuera como fuese, Endreo lo ha puesto para que nos cachondeemos de alguien que ni él conoce. No es que tuviera "maliciosas intenciones", sino que es su estilo de humor.

Saludos.

Última edición por SkySorbet el Jue Abr 02, 2009 11:40 pm, editado 1 vez
SkySorbet
SkySorbet
Great Staff SkySorbet
Great Staff SkySorbet

Mensaje  theblackcatkasi Jue Abr 02, 2009 10:16 pm

SkySorbet escribió:La chica le soltó la bomba al chico, y, fuera como fuese, Endreo lo ha puesto para que nos cachondeemos de alguien que ni él conoce. No es que tuviera "maliciosas intenciones", sino que es su estilo de humor.

En ningún momento he culpado a Endreo de malas intenciones. Al contrario: estaba defendiendo que publicara dicho wall of text precisamente por lo absurdo del mensaje.
Si se ha malinterpretado, pido mil disculpas.

Posdata: la firma de Aiko es realmente bonita Smile
theblackcatkasi
theblackcatkasi
Maestro del Trueno
Maestro del Trueno

Mensaje  SkySorbet Jue Abr 02, 2009 11:44 pm

theblackcatkasi escribió:
SkySorbet escribió:La chica le soltó la bomba al chico, y, fuera como fuese, Endreo lo ha puesto para que nos cachondeemos de alguien que ni él conoce. No es que tuviera "maliciosas intenciones", sino que es su estilo de humor.

En ningún momento he culpado a Endreo de malas intenciones. Al contrario: estaba defendiendo que publicara dicho wall of text precisamente por lo absurdo del mensaje.
Si se ha malinterpretado, pido mil disculpas.

Posdata: la firma de Aiko es realmente bonita Smile

En ningún momento he dicho que criticaras a Endreo, chat noir. Nadie lo hace, sólo hacía una aclaración de las intenciones poco profundas que tenía nuestro spammer cuando nos presentó el texto.
Ni conoce al autor ni conoce a la chica. Solo quería que nos riamos de la parrafada y la situación. Piensa que el chaval lo escribe en un foro soporte de un server videojueguil, de modo que queda totalmente fuera de contexto.

No tenías por qué disculparte, TBCK. He sido yo quien no ha conseguido expresarlo bien...

En fin. ¿Todo arreglado? Very Happy
SkySorbet
SkySorbet
Great Staff SkySorbet
Great Staff SkySorbet

Mensaje  theblackcatkasi Sáb Abr 04, 2009 2:04 am

Juas, sí.

Endreo, spamea cosas más cortitas *^*
theblackcatkasi
theblackcatkasi
Maestro del Trueno
Maestro del Trueno

Mensaje  Invitado Lun Abr 06, 2009 10:16 pm

Me lo acabo de leer, y despues del tochaco, lo mejor es la frase que suelta el chaval al final.

Owned. xD

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  endreo Vie Abr 17, 2009 5:01 am

Pero vamos a ver xD, explicaré por que lo puse... Yo andaba por el foro, en la parte de Unban Request porque el pobre chaval lo baneé por uso de hacks, y weno el ban por usar hacks es hasta que se muera, y na uno le dice Que no tienes vida? sal de aqui y buscate una novia y tal... y el tio... asi sin mas pone todo eso o.o y pide que le desbaneems porque no tiene vida social o.o...
Solo me kede loko de la gente que anda suelta por ahi rofl...
endreo
endreo
SPAMMER Honorífico
SPAMMER Honorífico

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado